Pattern imprinted concrete By Surrey Driveways
SURREY DRIVEWAYS PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE IS CAST-IN-PLACE CONCRETE FLOORING & PAVING THAT ADDS A DISTINCTIVE ARCHITECTURAL TOUCH TO ANY PROJECT, TOGETHER WITH THE DURABILITY TO STAND UP TO THE TOUGHEST TRAFFIC LOADS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
SURREY DRIVEWAYS PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE SYSTEMS HAVE OFFERED HOMEOWNERS AND DESIGN PROFESSIONALS A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS PALETTE OF COLOURS, TEXTURES, AND PATTERNS - AT A FRACTION OF THE COST OF TRADITIONAL MATERIALS.
SURREY DRIVEWAYS PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE SYSTEMS GIVES YOU MORE THAN 100 PATTERNS AND CUSTOM TOOLING OPTIONS WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF STANDARD AND CUSTOM COLORING OPTIONS.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM MANY NATURAL TEXTURES INCLUDING SLATE, GRANITE, LIMESTONE, SANDSTONE, COBBLESTONE AND USED BRICK.
THE IMPRINTING TOOLS PRODUCE PATTERNS IN THE SURFACE OF THE CONCRETE IN MUCH THE SAME WAY AS A COOKIE CUTTER CUTS PATTERNS IN COOKIE DOUGH.
SURREY DRIVEWAYS PATTERN IMPRINTED SYSTEMS ARE USED IN A WIDE VARIETY OF RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND MUNICIPAL APPLICATIONS WHERE THE DESIGNER WANTS TO UPGRADE PLAIN CONCRETE OR ASPHALT, OR ALTERNATIVELY, WANTS TO REDUCE THE COST OF INSTALLING NATURAL PAVING MATERIALS SUCH AS SLATE OR GRANITE.
In our pictures you will see a driveway we recently completed in pattern concrete
- All the old tarmac and dirt was dug up and removed the same day
- Line drains where fitted to a soak-away and a membrane was placed
- On day 2 We back-filled with type one stone and compacted down
- Fibre concrete was layed at a depth of around 6 inches
- Antique agents and colours where added
- Then the driveway was stamped
- The complete area was then sealed with Resin on day 5